Ceardannan is a Grand Banks 42 which was customized to meet every need of the owner.
- Custom exhaust had to be designed and built to accommodate the changes made in the engine room
- Custom paneling can be seen throughout Ceardannan (the secret lies in showcasing the rich colors while providing just the right contrast)
- Before installing a new Gen Set all the fuel and electrical lines needed to be organized and a new base platform needed to be built and installed
- Custom woodwork throughout
- Replacement of fuel tanks with newer / lighter weight fuel tanks.